Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I Left My Heart...

In San Francisco.
Now I've never actually been to San Francisco. But it has always been a dream. To be perfectly honest, I have only wanted to go to San Francisco since I first saw the Palace of Fine Arts in a movie. I recently have been watching the new USA show Fairly Legal, which is set in San Francisco and it showed some establishing shots and the Palace of Fine Arts was included. So it brought this place fresh to my mind and I had a dream I was there. It was awesome. And now I can't beat the bug to want to go see it in person. I think (in pictures at least) that is has to be one of the most beautiful places in all the world. Admire it. Admire it now.


So there it is. Thank you for admiring it. I hope I someday get to San Francisco and that I can take a picture of this beautiful place with my own camera. Sigh.

1 comments:

For My Little Family said...

It really is beautiful in real life :) Take my word for it. AND! They have a children's science-type museum right there called the Exploratorium (or something like that) that is totally fun. I will go back with you someday! GIRLS TRIP!!!