Wednesday, June 3, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance Vegas #1

Ahhh eureka. Its back again for another excellent night. Before we begin the commentation, I'd like to thank lambie and bunny for providing excellent friendship during this episode. Now lets get on with the show.
Mary and Nigel were joined tonight by Mia Michaels, Lil C, Adam Shankman, and Debbie Allen. I have to say I love all 4 of them. But I love Debbie Allen's critiques just a little bit less then all the others.
I loved all the choreography tonight. Here's how I rank that awesomeness...Sonya(sp?), Tabitha and Napoleon, Tyce, then Mia. If I forgot someone...then, well deal with it. That means they sucked. Oh wait that ballroom guy. Jean Luc Picard or whatever choreographed too. His was okay. But my rankings still stand.
(side note. I feel terrible right now so this commentary might be pretty lame.)
I still really only love 2 people. The Broadway Brothers. I love them both. And well I'm sort of surprised they cut the red-head who is Kaite's roommate from last year, but I'm not sad at all. There was so much crying tonight too. I hate criers.
Thats really all I have to say aside from the fact that I hate they did top 32 not top 40. And based on the preview where they show the two brothers before the panel...if that means they are cutting one of them...I AM GOING TO BE SUPER ANGRY. I may join the ranks for the criers. But the good kind of criers. Like Jon Cryer. Bah bah bah. Okay I'll try for a better recap tomorry.

0 comments: