Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Once You Pop...

It kinda freaks me out how much crispier the "Now Crispier" Pringles are.  I mean who wanted their Pringles to border on stale-Pringle crispness. Who were these consumers that demanded harder chips? Why did they like this? I suppose if one were to use the Pringles as part of something else this would be beneficial. Say you were crazy and decided to dip your Pringle in something, a crispy chip would I suppose work better under those circumstances. But for the purist out there...those who think a Pringle can and should stand alone, what benefit does an almost crouton-like Pringle really give? I say no benefit at all. Cry out with me people! WE WANT "SAME CRISPY" PRINGLES! WE WANT "SAME CRISPY" PRINGLES! WE WANT "SAME CRISPY" PRINGLES!

1 comments:

L. Fauset said...

Man, I've really gotta try the new Pringles now.