Monday, November 23, 2009

I have this friend...

So I have this friend. Let's call him, Tosh. "Tosh" has been my friend for many years and is a favorite among my family. Well, recently my family has started to say punny things about his name, and I think its hilarious. For example...Tosh and Becks. Tosh Spice. Tosh Pit. And my personal favorite Tosh it into the garbage. As in toss. Well I was wondering if any of my loyal readers or any noobs might be able to come up with some ideas of their own. Thoughts?

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Good Tosh Almighty!
Oh Tish Tosh (like pish posh)


That's all I have but I'll keep thinking. Love, Jenn.

Anonymous said...

I reckon that the name Tosh could be put in place of anything great and important:
-The first landing of Tosh
-Tosh goes live
-The great adventures of Tosh
-Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Tosh Club Band

Thus reflecting the true character that the carrier of this unique and wondrous name holds.

P.S. I am in deep tosh, don't bother me.

LindseyWatts said...

i love the, "I am in deep Tosh". also, i wish i could come up with funny ones, but i also agree that it could be put in place of the great and important.