Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Worst Work Ever

This is the worst thing I've ever made. I mean seriously even worse then the stuff I did when I first started. It was too bad to put into the game. But it also was SO BAD that I HAD to share it with the world. Just so I don't ruin the surprise I've hidden the actual photo. I also have edited the photo with some helpful hints so you don't get confused as to what it really is. Are you ready?


Click To View


Please note: "Wendy" must have eaten John and Michael. And Teddy. And Nana. And all the lost boys...pirates...indians...mermaids...etc. That's going to take AN *Expletive* AMOUNT of Fairy Dust to get that thing off the ground. Not to mention all the the happy thoughts.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Okay I laughed really hard at this.

Oh and your last one was the matrix. Dur. I like this game.

And this is Kate Marshall. I follow your blog now don't you feel special?
You should. :)

kd said...

Oh look - a picture of me! I'm flattered!