Tuesday, January 12, 2010

How Do Your Clothes Make You Feel

Over the weekend I went shopping. Granted it was at a grocery store, but I did buy me some clothes and really cute boots. (PS no matter what the boot looks like, I always feel like a pirate. Arrrrre you with me? But that's not really the point.) I got two really cutesy vests. One black and one brown. They are the long flowy a-line vests that I see lots of people wearing around. I think they are tres adorable. So I've been really excited ever since I got them to wear them. And today I did. I wore a white long sleeve shirt, some blue corduroy slacks, brown shoes, and natchally I wore by new brown vest. And all day I have felt like a Jedi. I'm sorry to say it but it's true. I am Obi-Wan Kenobi. I am Yoda. I am Luke Skywalker. I tried using the force just a couple times to see if it worked. And now I've pretty much ruined my vest for myself for the rest of it's existence. Just like when my sister said my favorite black dress made me look like Fraulein Maria. You can't pick out something to wear if you know all day you're going to be saying "Use the Force" or "I have confidence in confidence alone!" Honestly, fashion sense is strong with this one.


2 comments:

LindseyWatts said...

hahahaha. well maybe you just need to pair it down, so maybe not with the boots. plus, why didn't you show me boots and things when i saw you?!

Alison Wonderland said...

I hate that! The thing is that it doesn't matter how I actually look in my clothes if I feel like I look a certain way then... I can't make that stop, no matter how many times I check the mirror.