Wednesday, August 25, 2010

And then there was Jared...

So...it was a crap day. Until "Jenn" and I went to Jamba Juice. And Jared was there and just made my day great. We got out of my car and "Jenn" says, "Jared totally saw you just now." I laughed. We went in and he said, "I've already got [the other Jamba employee] making yours." And, sure enough, he did. Then he said "I had him put in an energy boost. I hope that's okay." It was. And then he didn't charge me the 50 cents for my extra strawberries! He just gave them to me for free! FREE! And he was so Jaredy and happy to see me (and "Jenn") that it just restored all the joy I had lost earlier. Yay for Jared!
PS My Jamba was delish too!

2 comments:

Alison Wonderland said...

Yay for Jared!

Jenn said...

That's JAAARRED! Also...he wasn't happy to see me. He never is. He doesn't know my name, or my "usual", or which boost I like. When we go to Jamba we are on SUUUUCH different levels. Like..you're on top of the empire state building, and I'm down in some basement somewhere, or lying in a ditch, or buried alive in a casket. Just sayin'.