Friday, August 6, 2010

Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite

So...I was just getting ready for bed just now. The lights are all off, I'm already in my bed, and I'm tending to the last of my sleep time rituals. I was casually looking at my phone, reading stuff, setting my alarm, etc. When suddenly, a kamikaze demon insect comes flying right at my head. All I hear is the BZZZZZ of little creepy wings flapping like those of a hell-bat. Naturally, I flip out ("Goooeeeeaaaaguuuuuaeeaaa") and jump quickly out of my bed to turn on the lights and find the intruder and kill it. When I turn on the lights, what do I find? A dead bug. A brown fly. A dead brown fly that decided to spend its last moments on Earth freaking me out by buzzing my ear. What the heck, Fly? What the heck? I can only see two possible explanations. Either a.) this fly was a terrible practical joker or b.) my flip out noise was so terrifying and horrendous that it gave the fly a heart attack. You decide.

3 comments:

naptime nostalgia said...

awesomeness. Maybe my favortie post ever. Thanks for the laugh. I needed it.

Dr. Leo Marvin said...

Ummm, maybe it was just faking dead and it was all a practical joke. Did you check its vital signs? You probably flushed it down the toilet into a watery grave. It's like when you kidnap your friends for fun and wear masks and then they press charges. Bummer. Well, let's hope for your sake - and eternal salvation - that the fly was really dead. Haha, great post. Thanks for posting and not going back to bed after the traumatic incident.

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.