Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Best Looking Man In the World

WOW. That's all I have to say. ABC Family way to find the best looking man in the world and put him on one of your highly addictive and highly trashy shows. He is fantastic. The man is Ian Harding. 


I feel like the heavens are going "AAAAH" in revelation. He is so amazing. In the show (Pretty Little Liars) he plays are straight-laced high school English teacher who happens to be in love with one of his students. Oh well. He is beautiful. I can imagine nothing more attractive that a tall, dark-haired, blue-eyed wonder. There he is. He is a perfect mixture of Tom Welling and James Marsden. What could be better than that?


That's my kind of arithmetic. 

Do you think there's anyway we could get him to give me my first kiss?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

no problem, I'll just give him a call.....I can have him here in...oh say an hour?

Lindsey said...

He is dreamy, although his head-shape looks a little odd. Let's hope it's just the camera angle.
And what's with the trashy shows on ABC Family? I thought it was supposedly a 'family friendly' station.

Alison Wonderland said...

He is quite attractive but my focus is right there with Lindsey. The shows on ABC Family really are for "a new kind of family". One with no morals or values.