Sunday, October 10, 2010

Better with Age

I have recently found myself in movies with my friend “Lisa” and only those lucky folks who get discounts just by virtue of having been alive long enough. Honestly for the past 3 or 4 movies we have gone to see, it has been “Lisa”, me and about 30 senior citizens. I’m not sure why this has happened. The movies we go to see are not On Golden Pond or Cocoony. They are regular movies. And we go at a moderately late time too. But at any rate that’s not the real point. The real point is that I believe there is rampant polygamy and polyandry among our nation’s elderly. There are no couples. Only one old man with his golden girls or one old lady with her grumpy old men. It’s actually quite amazing. And disturbing. Especially when the old lady is holding both old men’s hands. WHAT?! Granny’s got game! Honestly I don’t really know how to describe the sheer awesome of seeing some pimp old lady cuddling on two old men at the same time. It was honestly the coolest thing ever. So to be perfectly honest…I’m excited to go to the movies again and see how many senior elimi-dates there are going on.

3 comments:

Alison Wonderland said...

Funny, awesome, and a little bit disturbing.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
"Lisa" said...

It really is the funniest thing! We HAVE to go again to see if it happens again!