Monday, November 8, 2010

Bringing You Up To Speed

To my beloved reader(s),
I apologize for my extended absence. I hope you will understand that after the tragic loss of my muse (KtCM), I couldn’t find the will to blog. I feel well and over the loss. And to be perfectly frank I have found a new “love a far.” But more on that at a later date.
Today I will update you on the work restroom.
I never thought there could exist an air-freshened fragrance worse than the Barbie-mist, but there is. It manifested today. I don’t even know how to describe this over-whelming taste-smell. It’s like unto aerosol horchata-curry-pumpkin-laundry. Yeah actually that’s the perfect way to describe that. Also don’t forget that it causes brain tumors. Because I have had an excruciating head pain all day…which could only be caused by an aerosol introduced brain tumor.
Please someone who knows this pain I suffer…buy a new plug-in scent thingy! Save me!
Look at the awful haze. Worse than the pink!

2 comments:

Tosh said...

Isn't it like illegal to take pictures in a public bathroom?!? I am not sure but it seems like it would be. Good job Amber!! Love it!

Alison Wonderland said...

Who knew that a little thing like bathroom air freshening could be so fraught with danger.