Thursday, April 16, 2009

It's just a waste

HOW DARE THEY!!!!!!! HOW DARE THE JUDGES WASTE THE JUDGES SAVE ON THAT BIG UGLY DIRTY HAIRY THING AND THE PERSON WHO IT LIVES ON WHO PRETENDS HE CAN SING???

For those of you who don't know already...a tragedy occurred last night. Paula, Randy, Kara and EVEN Simon chose to waste they judges save on the Lost cause that is Mole Giraud. Any one who sat through his strangled-cat version of "Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman" has a much stronger stomach or an even worse ear than I. He ruined a perfect song. I hate him. (I'm allowed to hate public figures I don't know. They are like characters. Like Anne of Green Gables or Ronald Weasley or Batman...I can have strong feelings just because I can.) So they wasted the judges save and kept him from getting voted off because why? So he can get voted off next week. I thought the whole point of the judges save was to prevent a Michael Johns from getting voted off. Or a Daughtry. Someone who's being voted off was like a blindside from America. Someone who America cried out to "I'M SORRY I TAKE MY VOTES BACK AND GIVE THEM TO YOU." Not this Mole and His head who we have had in the bottom like half of this season. We obviously don't like him as much as the other people. Why would we honestly want him back next week to defile another perfectly good song. GO BACK TO THE DUELING PIANO BAR! Because the only way anyone would want to listen to you play is if there is a generous supply of alcohol handy.

There I've said what I wanted to say.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Okay I'll admit. I DID laugh at your mole comments but I like Matt! You're mean. Haha. I'm glad they saved him. There's were only 2 more weeks for them to use it anyway. And maybe next week we can FINALLY get rid of Lil Round-Butt-The-Size-Of-A-Truck.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA, I haven't watched enough American Idol to know whether or not this Mole Man is any good or not...I just wanted to say that you're awesome when you get worked up.