Thursday, April 23, 2009

That Darn Mole

Somehow the MOLE got more votes than Alison Iraheta? What the flip! This is why we are having an economic crisis. We as a society would waste our time voting for that mole and not spend our time voting for that dear sweet girl who is totally awesome. Speechless.
Let's recap TV this week so far.
Dancing with the Stars. I hate lil kim. I love Ty and Chelsie. If they get voted off I'll weep. But I'm happy that LT is gone. Woot. And I lub Melissa. Now what?
Oh American Idol. Goodbye Anoop and Lil. I'm okay with that. And I hate Mole. Gokey is falling in my sight. Kris Allen gained a little favor. Mostly because I read a sweet blog that called him "hot by default" which was hootie hoo funny. Adam still glam. Mole somehow still around. And Alison...still amazing.
My Boys was d--- funny. They had the second Decathlon that we have seen during the course of the show. Which reminds me. I want to be in a Decathlon of board games.
Okay I don't have much else to say but I'd like to beg, no, PLEAD with you to not vote for the Mole and the horrible singer that lives underneath it.

2 comments:

For My Little Family said...

I agree about Mole. He needs to go next. If he doesn't...I will fly to Hollywood - mark my words.

Lindsey said...

My Boys is probably one of my very favorite shows! I watch mostly for Andy. Didn't you just LOVE the season opener? The mustache growing contest had me in stitches!!!