Saturday, April 25, 2009

Traveling, Traveling, Traveling...Just Traveling Through

So I went to visit my cousins this weekend to see my sweet Manneguin Twin be in her school play. I drove down with my Grannee. Just the two of us. For four and a half hours. Yeah it was that awesome.
I'm determined to get a tan. I am far too white for my own good. Have you ever seen The Brady Bunch movie? Well you know that scene when Jan gets out of bed and you see her legs and you think to yourself "Self, her legs must be in white tights because no human beings legs are actually that color"...yeah. My legs are whiter than that. Oh and as my cousin just pointed out to me...I have no excuse. I'm 1/4 mexican for crying out loud in the night. I should be at least 75% white pastiness and 25% golden luscious. Right?
On a more personal note. I'm pretty sure I saw the man I'm going to marry. We didn't talk or anything. And I don't think he saw me. And I don't know anything about him or how I'll ever find him again. Let alone get him to marry me if I do ever find him...but I'm pretty sure it was a match made in High School Play Attendance Heaven. Which as you know is the happiest of all the high school play heavens. Is it wrong to bank my future happiness on a man who has no idea who I am and who I'll probably never see again? Nah. We're good.

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

Amber, you slay me! I absolutely LOVE reading your blog!!