Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Swagger Loss For Swag

So today...there was a sort of conference thing for my work where we are supposed to learn things but really I just get free things. Any way...I was waiting in line with my friend that we call Jenn and we were just chatting and anticipating the swag. We pass the open window to the mail room and there is a cute boy who works in the mail sorting room. I say to my friend, "Trevor Cole is cute." (There was a name plate thing) It's pretty loud in the corridor so she says, "What?" "Trevor Cole is cute." "Who is cute?" "Trevor Cole," I reply while pointing through my body at him. "What?" "TREVOR COLE!" I say in a whispered yell. "I got that." I am exasperated. Then I notice it's the mail place and I say quietly to Jenn "Are these the people who mess up our mail sometimes?" And the gentleman who we are calling Trevor Cole for the purposes of this blog, shakes his head "No" and points back to the kid behind him in another cubicle, implying that it is the other kids fault our mail gets messed up. He blushes beet red and we laugh. Then I pass the window and fall to the ground in embarrassment...if he heard the mail sorting question there is no way he missed our conversation about him being cute. Eeeek!

2 comments:

Alison Wonderland said...

But who doesn't like to hear that every now and again?

LindseyWatts said...

Haha oh I really wish I could have been there it would have made my day