Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I'm the Biggest, Baddest Mucus

I have a miserable cold. Or allergies. I don't think I have allergies because I never have had them before. And it rained recently which (I believe) clears allergens out of the air. But it could be allergies. I am the sort of person who would have allergies. But any way, my head is so full of gunk that I am fairly certain it is going to get overly congested and just burst little mucinex guys all over everything. Like a mucus bomb.
Which is okay with me. Because I think the mucinex guys are adorable. Like the fat people in Wall-E.
So basically the only thing helping me soldier on through the dire pain and anguish and grump that accompany a cold is the thought that in my head there are a bunch of adorable round fat people chilling on hover chairs.

PS I apologize for the lame-nosity of this blog. As stated, I have a cold. Therefore, I am not "all there." Or here. Or however that works.

1 comments:

M Shepherd said...

Thought that said my name.