Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Oh Pook!

I am not a jewelry type of person usually. I try to be. I like jewelry. I think it's pretty. And my dear friend "Lisa" left her beautiful necklace at my house last weekend. I wanted to look fabulous today. So I wore it. This necklace is long and beautiful and goes with my outfit to a tee. (T? Tea?) And yet. I hate it. You see, I remembered why I don't like necklaces. Because I am like Millie Dillmount from Thoroughly Modern Millie.
See that look on her face in the bottom left? That is the look on my face right now. Pure bead line exasperation. Why was a I born a jazz baby with fronts? Why couldn't I be like Miss Dorothy. It's a shame too. Because really the necklace is just so beautiful.
The Beautiful Necklace

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I feel your pain. Truly. I do.

Dr. Leo Marvin said...

Why is it that rich women are always flat chested?