Thursday, June 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Joss Whedon!

Today is the birthday of one of my two favorite writers/producers in television. Actually he could just be one of the coolest people in entertainment. It is Joss Whedon's birthday. Hooray! I am so glad he was born and made all of that interesting stuff for me to watch.
As a TV person, Joss Whedon is sort of like the Wizard to my Oz. He gave us so many great things. In fact, BuddyTV put together a little slide show of "Reasons to Celebrate the Existence of Joss Whedon." It is included here.
Which is...let's face it pretty cool. But not even nearly complete.
It is not really possible to understand how much I heart Joss Whedon unless you too heart Joss Whedon.
Now for those of you who know what I'm talking about let me share some of my favorite lines from his shows:
"Carrots! Medicinal carrots! Personal-use medicinal carrots that were here when I moved in and I'm holding it for a friend!"
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here."
"Blast it Pacey! Can't you see she loves you?"
Also...my boys. I am pretty much in love with every male character he put on the small screen. 
So thank you Joss Whedon for being so great and for making so many great things. Happy Birthday!

1 comments:

Ashlee Jean said...

I can read your blog on my phone now! Yahoo! I love you!