Monday, December 5, 2011

An Update In Romance

I'm in love with Sheldon Cooper from The Big Bang Theory. Because he is exactly my type. And realizing this has been helpful. Because I found out exactly what I go for in a guy.

Seven Qualities Found in Sheldon Cooper
(which coincidentally can be found in 95% of all the men I have ever liked.)
1. Tall.
2. Dark hair.
3. Nerdy.
4. Awkward.
5. Uninterested in the love thing.
6. Doesn't really know I exist.
7. Likes geek sci-fi things like Doctor Who.

The reasons this is a problem for me (aside from the fact that he is a fictional character, therefore I can't marry him) are numbers 5 and 6 on the list. I suppose number 4 could also be a problem but we'll just skip that for now.
You see, I realized that in liking men who don't want to be in relationships because they are too busy living lives and who especially don't want to be in a relationship with me because I'm barely a blip (if even that on their radar), I am not exactly setting myself up for much of a chance at snagging a man as it were. What I'm really doing is setting myself up for a future of cats dressed up in Doctor Who costumes and yearly trips to Comic Con to try to find a bigger nerd than me.
Just a small taste of what you would expect to be on my blog in the future.

I need an intervention. Save me from my Cat Comic Con life.

0 comments: