Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Hanukkah Miracle

On Monday I was driving to work (late) when I realized that I have been driving on empty for about a week. I had intended to go gas up before work, but forgot and woke up late and that put the whole plan out of whack. I was certain that my 12 gallon tank was empty and wouldn't make it to work. 
So I said a little prayer asking that the fumes or spirit or whatever it be get me to work so I can be on time. And somehow, I got to work on time. And just like it had for the Maccabees, the oil lasted for 8 days. Or well 8 days of driving on empty total. When I filled up my tank that night after work, I put in 12.03 gallons.
My new goal is to fill up more regularly and not be in the position where I need a miracle.

1 comments:

LindseyWatts said...

You had Moses and Jesus on your side, that's probably why it worked out. hahahaha