Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Liam Neeson's Wing of Protection

A few years back, while at Sundance with my family, I had the great opportunity of being granted a hand shake by Liam Neeson. I'll repeat that, he shook my hand. That moment changed my life.
Since then I have been well aware that should anyone kidnap me, Liam Neeson would look for, find and kill whoever had done such a thing to me. Or he would say something in his Aslan way that would cause the kidnappers to release me immediately. Or he would instruct me through the force and help me use my midi-chlorians to escape. Or he'd support his son in learning to play the drums so the love of his life can say all she wants for christmas is him, and they'd rush to the airport and somehow this would result in my safety. I don't know how it would happen but Liam loves it when a plan comes together, so somehow I would be saved as a direct result of his actions. It is a great comfort. Being under Liam Neeson's wing of protection has been a great responsibility. There is a constant vigilance required. I would not however give up such an honor for the world.
At any rate, today while looking up the new Breaking Dawn trailer (which, I am super excited for and not ashamed of) I stumbled upon the knowledge that this is happening in October...
Yes. He's just that cool.
That's right fans of humanity and cinematic BAery...we're being offered up a second dose of Liam Neeson as the best movie dad of all time. So excited.
But the only question I have is, how did I not know this was happening until today?
Right after he shook my hand.

1 comments:

LindseyWatts said...

Awesome! I didn't know you got to shake his hand, that's pretty epic. how long did you wait to wash your hand?