Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Going Bust

Ever since, well, puberty I have been what you would call rather chesty. It's a curse I got from my mother. The girls with the flat fronts always say they wish they were more endowed, but honestly it's just a huge pain in the back. Literally. Back pain. It's the worst. Stand for 30 minutes...back pain. Walk for 30 minutes...back pain. Sleep for 30 minutes...back pain. Sit in the same position for 30 minutes...back pain. Any way the point of this was not to complain. No. "What IS the point?" you ask. Well today I was playing with niece 2 and she has decided to call me "Amboob." That's right. AMBOOB. It is the funniest thing ever! She's only 15 months old!

PS If you ever call me "Amboob," I will break you.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dangit. Now I'll have to come up with some other nickname.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, I'll never call you that....to your face!

For My Little Family said...

I have the best child :) I love her new name for you.

Jenn said...

How do you feel about slight variations? Amboobie? Amboober? Just Boooooob? Oooo! Or Boob-Ber. Like the hot teen sensation. You know...Justin? :)

Lindsey said...

Definitely the highlight of my day!!
I have often heard women complain that "the oldest girl got all the boobs in the family". Oh, how I wish that were true.
Many times I heard, "Don't worry, they will shrink after nursing!" Oh, how I wish that were true!
I feel your pain. I really do.

LindseyWatts said...

Bahahahaha!!! My nephew called me weewee for prob two years, he just wouldn't give it up.

LindseyWatts said...

What if we called you something else? Like Chestie LaRue, or Bustie Saintclair? Think it over. :)