Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Steve-Oh My Goodness! Also SLOOOOOOOOW downloading.

Well the darling ex-drug addict is now officially out of the DWTS competition. I fully agree with Bruno that he has the charm of a confused puppy. And basically now I want the final three to be Ty and Chelsie, Melissa and Tony, and Gilles and Cheryl. But I don't know if the rhinestone cowboy is going to get to stay that long. I love him though. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE how well Chelsie has done with him.
As far as American Idol goes here is how I rank last nights performances:
1. Adam Lambert- He is pretty saucy and when he broke down the song for those couple of measure and the went back a tempo it was superfly. He is so glam and glitter rock and he's fabulous.
2. Allison Iraheta- LOVE HER VOICE LOVE HER TONE LOVE HER SONG. LOVE HER. She is who I wish would win based on her chutzpah alone. She started out a little unpolished and now she's just incredible.
3. D GO- Classy nice easy listening. Which is what he is. AND I loved the harp. Boo on you Simon.
4. Kris Allen- He did fine. I don't like him. The more he is around the more he reminds me of Bob Goldthwait. A much better looking version of course.
5. TIE Lil and Anoop.- Meh both did alright. I wasn't entertained but I didn't really really want to fast forward unlike
7. Matt Giraud- He just has to go. He's such a poser.
One of my new favorite shows was on last night. It's called Cupid. And it's pretty much a romantic comedy in an hour. Sometimes its more than one. I am in love.
Also last night was My Boys. The most anticipated 30 minutes of my week. How I love PJ and Bobby. And Andy. (Plug: Definitely invest the time and listen to Jim Gaffigans new CD King Baby. Hilarity. Just a sample. Bowling is hilarious.) Mike and Kenny. And of course the ever delicious Brendo. Wasn't the funniest episode ever...but meh. Still pretty darn funny.
So I bought Twilight HD off of itunes almost a month ago and It's still downloading. The file is only 3 gigs. I'm about halfway. How is this even possible?

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I like the "Amb"merican Idol recap blog. Fabulous! I'm definitely a devoted reader. And...who helped you make your blog so cute??? It's adorable ;)

For My Little Family said...

I HATE Matt...and Anoop. I hope they both get kicked off this next week. That would be freakin' rad. P.S. My Boys is so fantastic!