Thursday, April 9, 2009

To Quality or to Quantity?

That is the question. Lately I've been receiving flack for a lack of blogs. Let me just say this...do you honestly want me to blog about the nothingness of my life? I can if you'd like bash American Idol because I think they are treating the blind kid differently because he's blind. I could have raged and caterwauled because Jason Man-whore Mesnick bailed on sweet Melissa. I could tell you all about my trip to St George and the romantic (and limb) entanglements that ensued. I could tell you about the new and interesting TV shows I've found. I could tell you about the frivolous books I'm reading and the really important books I am working on reading. I could tell you about a certain friends fetish with fluffy stuffed animals. I could tell you about my love-lack woes. I could talk about this adorable sweater I found. I could even post vidoes and pictures to illustrate my points. But would you really me want to?


Actually. Now that I think about it. I just bet you would. Fetch...I'm totally awesome.

Wowsa. I guess all that's left to say is that I apologize profusely for TOTALLY screwing you guys over by not writing about all of my adventures with my biting wit. GAME ON!

PS Cassandra that means you had better keep checking for updates.

1 comments:

For My Little Family said...

She's baaaaaaack! Hooray! Now I can add you back on to my blog list. Do not let me down!