Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Give me some Bones...

Every few years (or okay months) I stumble upon a TV show so wonderful, so beautiful in its composition and leading man, so quirky, so fun, so stimulating, so snarky, so glib, so romantic, so filled with tension that I am literally incapacitated for weeks just revelling in the memories of watching the show. Youtube fanvids become my shangri-la. Bones is one such show. Honestly if you've never seen it then I highly recommend you do. I mean DAVID BOREANAZ for Pete's Sake. And I even don't hate anyone on the show. So check it out a little bit...here is my favorite youtube find for the day.


So I pretty much just love Bones more than anything. It's amazing. Do you know how you know it's amazing? You know it's amazing when the show can literally destroy my day because...
my one true love ends up being a murderer and I just want to weep and you feel like it would have been better if he had died but no they made him into a murderer.
I just didn't appreciate what they did.

PS Extra Special Thanks to my BBF Boonan for all the DVD support.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I think you already know how I feel about this. So much yes to everything you said. Why isn't everyone in love with this show like we are? Poor Zach. But I do love Sweets, and Wendell and Vincent Nigel-Murry. AND David Boreanaz (duh) AND Emily Deschanel. AND you. Pretty amazing how you (and me) plowed through four seasons in like a week. We are pretty much great. AND that youtube video is one of the best I've seen. LOVE it. Okay, I'm going to bed now, but I love Bones and You.

-- Ash (your Boonan, BBF, always)