Friday, September 18, 2009

Now the Season Begins in Earnest

Last night marked the start of the final push into the fall season. With the premiere off Bones I feel that my life is now pretty much complete. Or at least on its way. Glee and So You Think You Can Dance have both been coming along nicely. Supernatural brought back Jo and well...I love that. But really I've just been waiting for Bones and all the URST. (check that out Ahlee Baba.) How excited for Bones am I? Please see my paint doodle from yesterday while I was on the phone...



Please note: that is awesome. I loved Bones last night. I was totally digging on Cyndi Lauper rocking the psychic again a la vibes. All in all I'd say I was pleased with the whole event.

Vampire Diaries on the other hand...total time suck. And I use the word suck to every extent of the word. The eating people is really quite gross in my head. And I find myself just hoping that the beautiful bad vampire will just kill them all and then THE END. It would be marvelous.

In actual life news...special shout out to my partner in processing who turned the big three oh yesterday. Mexican food monday, on me. And my bestie got home from Argentina, so people of the world beware.

Oh and I got Twitter. Why did I cave? After the Kanye West thing...I wanted to know what P!nk had to say about it. So I got Twitter. And then I got addicted. Yes my friends...I am officially a twitter addict. I mean you can follow people like Jed Whedon and get like sneaky updates on Dollhouse. Or follow Tom Lenk because he's the funniest person I think in the whole world. I'd say follow me but...I'm pretty lame.

2 comments:

Alison Wonderland said...

I would follow you anyway but sadly, I can't find you. A little linky love please?

Ms Amber said...

You can find me here: http://twitter.com/amberbrainwaves