Thursday, February 4, 2010

Doppelgangland!

For months and months I have been trying to remember the person who I confuse for Shane West. I kept racking my brain for movies that had not-Shane in them. But all I kept coming up with was movies where Shane West was actually Shane West. I had begun to believe that not-Shane was really just Shane. I had begun to believe he was a figment of my imagination. Then the other day I was watching Life Unexpected on the CW and I saw a preview for One Tree Hill. (SIDE NOTE: Chad Michael Murray isn't on One Tree Hill anymore! I'm serious. Wasn't he the main character? How do you lose the main character and keep going? I mean wouldn't that be like Grey's Anatomy losing Ellen Pomper or The O.C. losing Benjamin McKenzie and the show just carrying on like business as usual. The end.) The preview was just going along as your basic trashy TV show preview does, when lo and behold not-Shane appeared.
Ladies and Gentlemen I give you, Austin Nichols.
Come on! They're like twins. Or at least brothers. If you can't tell Austin Nichols is the one on the left and Shane West is the one on the right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES YES THEY ARE from mags!

Alison Wonderland said...

What's with the scowly faces? Smile people, smile.