Thursday, June 17, 2010

Because This Makes Me Happy

I've had a rough June. I usually do. Maybe it's because it's my birth month and I have residual trauma from being born. Or maybe it's because I've gone through another year and still have nothing in my life that's at all awesome (aside from this blog). At any rate I've had a tough June. And I was driving in the rain and my car hydroplaned and almost side-swiped a semi-truck. Don't worry, Tilly and I are fine because I'm a great driver, but it was SO scary. (Side note: when that happened all I said was, "Holy Moses. Holy Moses. Holy Moses. Holy Moses. Holy Moses." Which I found amusing after the fact.) Any who, I've been trying to think of things that make me happy. Sadly, most of my happy things are media based. BUT it inspired me to start a new segment on my blog called...Because This Makes Me Happy. Ta-Dah! So here we go...
When Steve Carrell in Dan in Real Life says "This corn is like an angel."

3 comments:

Lisa Bo Bisa said...

:'(

LindseyWatts said...

i definitely have days where i feel like everything has gone to crap. but i love you, and you are a happy thing in my life.

p.s. what is going to happen to tuesday's?

Alison Wonderland said...

This blog is like an angel.