Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ch Ch Ch Changes

I've been thinking a lot about this lately. And it's stressing me out. I'm like 7 percent certain that I am slowly becoming a vampire. For the past month or so I have basically stopped sleeping at night. I am SUPER pallid. I can smell blood from a mile away. Food does not taste good to me at all. I just constantly feel like I am dying of thirst. I feel like I'm getting super buff and I'm not even doing any thing. I hate the sun. When I am outside in the sun, I feel like my eyeballs are going to explode. And randomly the other day somebody touched my skin and they were sparkly after. For Pete's sake I have sparkly skin. I hope when I become a full fledged vampire I'm a totally hardcore one like Spike from Buffy or The Count from Sesame Street.

6 comments:

LindseyWatts said...

i think it is the weirdest thing that they have a character on sesame street that is a vampire. i mean, they have this character, on a childrens show who kills and drinks humans' blood. wtf sesame street?!

For My Little Family said...

Oh, Amberlina! You are so funny. I am 7% sure this is my favorite post.

Tosh said...

That would be awesome, although I am reading a book that will probably make me want to kill you. Lisa suggested it. It is called: "Abraham Licoln, Vampire Hunter" and since it is cool I think that one day I might be a vampire hunter.

Mike said...

Any aversion to garlic?

Rachel said...

I don't think Count Dracula is the same breed of vampire as Edward. I've never seen the Count's skin sparkle... BUT who knows? Maybe people sparkled AFTER they touched him.

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.