Monday, July 18, 2011

No. No, not hung. Not at all. Hanged, yes!

There are very few things that fill me with seething blood-lust rampaging murderous hate rage. In fact I can think of only one thing in the entire world. I blame this thing for all the evil and horrors that are currently in the world. In fact, I think it is so awful that it probably worked retroactively to cause all the evil and horrors that have ever been.
What is it this thing you ask? I'll tell you. It is this.
It's like he's saying "I hate you. And hating you makes me happy."
Now don't get me wrong. I love Hanging With Friends. It is probably my top favorite thing to do on my iPod Touch. (Or iTouch...as my friend "Marcus" would say.) But that little loading screen makes me want to throw my expensive toy directly into the face of the nearest person. I don't because...well...I'm not really crazy. But I worry it's just a matter of time before I give in.
Basically what I'm saying is this: Zynga, please at least wipe the stupid grin off the "hang tight" guy's face. It's irksome.

2 comments:

M Shepherd said...

I don't think that's a grin. And that screen takes two seconds to disappear.

M Shepherd said...

Oh, and I obviously don't say iTouch, for the record of anyone who doesn't know.