Thursday, January 20, 2011

How Do Your Clothes Make You Feel: Part Deux

I went shopping last week. I spent far too much money. But that's just because I looked so cute in so many things. I got 3 pairs of boots, a coat, a dress, and 8 blouses. I also got skinny jeans/jeggings. I don't like skinny jeans typically and I loathe jeggings. But I got some because I wanted to be able to wear my pants inside my boots. Plus they are the most comfortable pants I've ever own. Jeggings are the Snuggies of pants.
Today I wore my new snuggie-pants and my new grey boots and this new cute sweater. In a previous blog, I had mentioned how wearing boots makes me feel like a pirate. But I didn't take into account that if I wore my pants inside my boots I would be even more piratey. AND that if I wore a long flowy blouse that it would be like wearing a pirate shirt as well. So pretty much I've been stomping around "cannons at the ready" all day. I really need to think a little more when I pick out outfits in the morning.

1 comments:

LindseyWatts said...

haha! love it! and pretty cute btw. I love my leggings and the jeggings i have. i wear them constantly just because they are so comfy. i bet a lot of people think i'm retarded. in fact, i've had a few occasions where people have criticized me, or even asked if they were the new pants. yeah...i'm obsessed.